Other installation tools

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:11:26 CET 2011

I'm not happy that a lot of information that has been collected on this
page is removed without talking to the original author, mainly me.

Some people think about FAI for Windows installations and therefore also
OpenSource Windows installers are competition/related/similar to FAI.

These 5-10 additional lines do not do any significant harm to the wiki
or whatever.