Resizing hurts windows

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Tue Feb 8 00:10:49 CET 2011

Hi,

[...]
> autochk program not found - skipping AUTOCHK

Even though I have never seen this error myself before, some quick web search
turns out that likely either the partition type is wrong or some partition
simply got hidden. Most likely it can be fixed by using parted or fdisk to set
the proper partition type.

> Here is my Windows partition configuration in disk_config/FAIBASE
>
> primary         -       10G:resize      -       -

That seems fine. Could you please provide the following further information:

- Log files of the installation using FAI. Ideally with debug enabled.
- The output of parted -s /dev/sda print (or whatever disk it is) and fdisk -l

Hope this helps,