fai-cd memtest86+.bin typo

Jurrie Overgoor jurrie at stillus.nl
Fri Feb 4 19:16:41 CET 2011

On 02/04/2011 04:36 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:
>> I don't know if this is the correct place to submit patches. If not, can somebody point me to the correct place?
>
> You cn always use the Debian BTS bugs.debian.org. But for such a small
> patch it's also fine to send it to fai at fai-project.org.

Ok, thanks for the feedback Thomas.

Fai is also in Ubuntu's Launchpad. I've reported three bugs there:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fai/+bug/705624
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fai/+bug/710311
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fai/+bug/710313

Not a lot has happened to them since :) Should I re-report them in
Debian's BTS? I don't know if the bugs are Ubuntu specific though, I
think at least #705624 is...

> BTW, I'm always very interested in user experiences with FAI. Can you
> please fill out the FAI questionnaire http://fai-project.org/questionnaire
> and send it back to me when you finished a project with fai.
I haven't finished a project yet ;) But I'll fill out the questionnaire
once I have.

With kind regards,

Jurrie