New Errors after updating nfsroot from lenny to squeeze.

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Wed Feb 2 17:55:54 CET 2011

Hi,

this error messages are in my error.log with squeeze nfsroot on lenny
fai-server.

dmesg.log:[    0.855449] PM: Resume from disk failed.
dmesg.log:[   14.643449] aufs: module is from the staging directory, the
quality is unknown, you have been warned.
fai.log:dpkg: warning: obsolete option
'--print-installation-architecture', please use '--print-architecture'
instead.
fai.log:insserv: warning: script 'nis' missing LSB tags and overrides

Nothing seems to go wrong. I have updated the hook savelog from fai-doc
lenny. So add this as known problems to hook or have I a problem im my
fai config or my config space.

best regards Andreas Schockenhoff