local hard disk boot after installation

Michał Dwużnik michal.dwuznik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:44:31 CET 2011

Hi,
I have a question concerning booting fai-installed hosts
After the installation I would like to make FAI to boot the local hard
disk on _server_ side, not touching the (presumably quite remote) host

I mean -> host is initially setup for PXE boot, FAI takes over the
installation process, finishes quite ok with minor warnings
How should I proceed to make FAIserver consider this machine as, let's
say, 'installed correctly' so it can still be setup for PXE boot, BUT
receive PXE config which effectively boots the local hard disk.

Regards
Michal

--
Michal Dwuznik