anonymous checkout vie http seems broken

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Aug 26 13:45:40 CEST 2011

* Sven Hergenhahn [Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 09:59:31AM +0200]:

> Unfortunately, the svn port is blocked on our firewall, so I need to
> checkout the source code via http - if possible.

> So I went to the wiki and found the svn:// url, which I tried to use,
> but with http:

[...]

> Hmmm. also tried some other slight modifications to the URL and even ran
> these through a browser, but to no avail.

> While I can browse the code through
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/fai/trunk, I'd still like to be able to
> somehow check it out.

> Any hints? Some other way to retrieve the sources? (the unofficial git
> seems not to answer)

Looks like alioth's svn checkout via http is broken:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100001&aid=313240&group_id=1

Regarding the Git mirror:
http://git.tokkee.org/?p=fai.git;a=summary and checking it out
through "git clone git://git.tokkee.org/fai.git" works for me.

regards,
-mika-
--
http://michael-prokop.at/  || http://adminzen.org/