proposed patch for make-fai-nfsroot

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Sat Apr 16 01:44:36 CEST 2011

Hi again,

> > A proper patch would indeed be preferred, but I would have been ok with merging
> > this one as well if ...
>
> Will do, once we have syntax that we can agree upon for the patch

This syntax is whatever diff -urN will produce (a unified diff).

[...]
> This is a little smaller than previous. I removed the mkdir lines from previous versions and am relying on debootstrap to copy over the keys-added directory if it is present, and asc files that may exist. Basically now I'm just setting a reminder and adding the keys. Shorter, cleaner, I think. The man file change that you made for build 70 should still be accurate.

I was a bit confused by your statement about debootstrap, but looking at
make-fai-nfsroot once again I concur that these files will be copied
respectively the directory will be available - it's done in function
create_nfsroot.

The patch has been updated in SVN and will be part of 4.0~beta2+experimental83,
which was just built.

Best,