/etc/fai/NFSROOT

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:22:53 CEST 2010

Right. I haven't seen this thing in the documentation but from the internet.
In a tutorial on FAI,
someone had added the package 'python' at the top group of /etc/fai/NFSROOT.
The only things
i don't understand very well on FAI are the classes and hooks concepts.
Because i haven't learned the
shell, expect, perl nor cfengine programming.