task_updatebase and force-confold

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Tue Oct 26 14:32:40 CEST 2010

Hello,

thanks for the advice. I did both manually, i.e. edit ucf.conf and
create /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/90fai with DPkg-Options "--force-confdef" and
"--force-confold", then ran "fai -v -N softupdate". I verified the DPKG
configuration with apt-config. fai-client still asks this question and
softupdate stops. Do you know of any further places where to look?

Thanks,
Andreas