FAI Server

Erwan Hesry erwan.hesry at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Mar 15 11:33:21 CET 2010

Good morning.
I'm a French student (in Networks and Telecommunication at Saint Malo,
France) and for my end school project, I made a FAI Server.
I contact you today to send a feedback about this kind of server.
I'm really happy that the server works and it's awesome how it can install
different operating system in a short time.
However I had some troubleshooting but I solve them with the help of a
website (little troubleshootings - some informations in the guide didn't
work on our system).
Thanks to you and to all the community about the FAI.
Thanks to you to create this system.
Erwan Hesry