question on a java install script

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Thu Dec 23 19:59:13 CET 2010

Thank you both.  So, essentially you are both saying that this part is not necessary?

debconf-loadtemplate shared /target/etc/java/sun-java6.license;

That I don't need to be doing anything with the license file?

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community