issue with setup-storage, squeeze, and SW Raid1

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Wed Dec 22 18:32:36 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

I can pack up logs from 3.3.5 and 40~48.  Do I send them here or to you personally?

I can give 3.4.5 a try, sure.  I only went to 4.0 as it was the only version that I was able to get SW raid working with.  I'll try 3.4.5 a try today and see what it does.

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community