cryptsetup problems

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Mon Dec 6 11:27:27 CET 2010

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> Let me postpone the /boot problem for a second; for the more generic encoding of
> "partition 2 of disk1" please use the syntax disk1.2 (and disk1.3, disk1.4,

OK, thanks.

> Thanks a lot for sending the debug output, that was pretty helpful

Yeah, I was instructed to do so ;-)

> Would you be willing to give 4.0~beta2+experimental43 another try?

Hrm. Where exactly do I need to change FAI versions, only
inside the NFS root (if so, I could just chroot and dpkg,
which is okay for testing, I suppose) or outside too (in
which case I’d strongly prefer to backport the relevant
changes to trunk instead)?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH
Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese

Heilsbachstraße 24,  53123 Bonn,   Telefon: +49 228 52675-93
Thiemannstraße 36 a, 12059 Berlin, Telefon: +49 30 5682943-30
Internet: http://www.tarent.de/  • Telefax: +49 228 52675-25