FAI 3.4 for Ubuntu Maverick (10.10.10)

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Tue Aug 31 14:06:51 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce that we got a freeze exception for FAI 3.4 in Ubuntu Maverick (which will become 10.10.10 ;)).

Today I uploaded the packages to the maverick archives, and now it waits for some archive admin to be pushed
out of the NEW queue.

When FAI is available in Maverick, we will try to get a really fast backport process for those packages to Lucid rolling,
so you could just enable the official ubuntu backports archives and get FAI 3.4 for Lucid (10.04 LTS) for Free.

Thx to everybody who helped testing and of course to all FAI developers to make this happen.

Regards,

\sh