FAI 3.4.0 config space mount problem

Jeffrey Stolte stolte at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:05:32 CEST 2010

I have been trying to use FAI 3.4.0 under 64-bit squeeze and
I keep seeing the following error on the install client:

  mount.nfs: mount point /var/lib/fai/config does not exist
  Error in task confdir. Traceback: task_error main

The nfsroot mounts fine, but the FAI config space does not.
If I list /var/lib on the client, all I see is a 'discover'
directory.  Note that /live/image/live/filesystem.dir/var/lib/fai
does exist, though.  Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Jeff Stolte