my fai-setup.log

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 19:36:20 CEST 2010

Thank you. I have tried but i don't know what is the cause of this problem.
May be it's a problem of fai-mirror.
Now i am writing a memory whose subject is remote deployment of operating
systems. The solution i have chosen to deploy our ubuntu
systems is FAI. I risk to give up fai-mirror and choose another tool.