Updated FAI 3.3.5 packages for Ubuntu Lucid

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Thu Aug 12 12:32:59 CEST 2010

Hi Paul,

I don't think it's really an FAI problem, but more a kernel or hardware
problem.

Could you try to install a simple ISO image of Ubuntu Lucid Server flavour?

It would also be a good idea to exchange the boot kernel with the linux-image-
server package on tftp...

Please test again and if you can report back....

Thanks for testing,

\sh