setup-storage + grub2

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Fri Apr 23 08:21:41 CEST 2010

Am 16.04.2010 11:00, schrieb Mathieu Alorent:

>> at /usr/share/fai/setup-storage//Volumes.pm line 257.
>>

>> Could you please retry using version 3.4~beta1+experimental8? I hope
>> to have
>> fixed those issues.
>>
> Errors have disappeared with 3.4~beta1+experimental8 ! :)
>
> Thanks for your work !

Hello,

just wanted to throw in that I started migrating our FAI-install of
karmic to lucid yesterday, and I first installed a test machine with
grub1, which we kept with karmic. Then I manually installed grub2
afterwards and had no problems. fdisk says the first partition starts at
sector 63.

We are using FAI 3.3.5 and a lenny nfsroot.

Bye,
Andreas