Fai on Ubuntu 9.10 status?

adrian15 adrian15sgd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:42:14 CEST 2009

Thomas Lange and I did some work together on improving the FAI Ubuntu
package so that it worked on Ubuntu 9.10.

If I remember it ok we get stuck on the partition creation because a
package (sfdisk maybe?) was not accepting linux-swap instead of swap as
the partition type (or viceveresa).

I was just wondering if Thomas had seen if this bug was solved or not.
Are we going to have FAI working ok on Ubuntu 9.10?
Personally I do not trust on Ubuntu fixing bugs, and it is September
right now.

Do you need something from the packages that I used?
I do not remember what I exactly sent you and what not.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/index.php?pid=10