Installation problems with NFS mount on sun Fire X2100 with suspicious kernel behavior

Lukáš Oliva olivalukas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:40:49 CET 2009

  Hello Michael,
yes, you are right that IP address is not transferred from PXE boot to
kernel. Nevertheless I think that ip=dhcp should make the kernel to
try dhcp on all addresses, not only on eth0. Forthemore, finally the
machine find the address which is verified on IP-Config output on the
screen (together with eth0). So I think this is not the case.

  Lukas