Thank you

Mike Carvalho Mike.Carvalho at mathworks.com
Fri May 22 15:59:12 CEST 2009

+ 1 here. I still need to fill out my FAI survey ;), but my company has come to rely on FAI to install every Debian machine in the company worldwide, which currently tops in at somewhere around 900-1000 Debian 4 and Debian 5 Linux machines.

The helpfulness and responsiveness of FAI developers and users on this mailing list, and IRC, is absolutely fantastic.

Keep up the great work! I hope to contribute more as time goes on too!

-Mike Carvalho (mcarvalh on IRC)