Kernel just stops

Christoph Kluenter ck at iphh.net
Wed Jul 15 10:31:19 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 09:49:52 you wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
> what NFSROOT are you using? Do you use a "stock" debian NFSROOT or
> something different?
I am using the nfsroot that was built by fai-make-nfsroot.
Its the usual setup.
Why do you think the nfsroot could be the cause ?
Since other computers do boot with this nfsroot, I was thinking it
might be the CPU or the Bios or something.

Cheers,
 Christoph

--
IPHH Internet Port Hamburg GmbH
Christoph Kluenter                    E-Mail: ck at iphh.net
Technik                               Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10
Wendenstrasse 408                     Fax: +49 (0)40 374919-29
D-20537 Hamburg                       AG Hamburg, HRB 76071
                                      Geschaeftsfuehrung: Axel G. Kroeger