Ubuntu FAI behind ftp_proxy (squid)

mettler at gmit-gmbh.de mettler at gmit-gmbh.de
Tue Jul 7 11:14:47 CEST 2009

hi,
That would have been a good workaround for the Ubuntu packages.

But we are providing our own software via FTP-Servers.
So i needed to set up both: ftp_proxy and http_proxy

mfg

--
Stephan Mettler, System Administrator (Trainee)
Mail: mettler at gmit-gmbh.de
VCard: http://www.gmit-gmbh.de/mettler.vcf

GMIT GmbH, Novalisstrasse 10, D-10115 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 240 88 23 30
Fax  : +49 30 240 88 23 59
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 100581B
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Skrodzki