Fai as a Rocks substitute?

Henning Sprang henning at sprang.de
Sat Jan 24 01:46:58 CET 2009

Adrian Gibanel Lopez wrote:
> My teacher complains about Rocks having an old kernel among other things ;).

I don't know really much about Rocks.

But FAI is really extremely flexible, and being bound to any Kernel (or
any other package, even package manager, or distribution, even
installation style as cd, network, ...) is no problem at all with FAI.

On the other hand, I don't know what other nice features Rocks has to
offer that might be missing in FAI.

It would be definitely interesting to hear what you or your teacher
_dont't_ like, or is missing in FAI - maybe it's easier to add than
somebody new to FAI can think of.

Henning

--
Henning Sprang