launchpad and fai for ubuntu 8.10 (both server and client)

Russ Allbery rra at debian.org
Thu Jan 15 21:57:12 CET 2009

"Adrian Gibanel Lopez" <agibanel at alumnes.udl.cat> writes:

> I have seen that Reinhard Tartler has subscribed to the launchpad's fai
> group.
>
> Should I upload my files to: https://launchpad.net/~fai/+archive or is it
> only for stable versions?
>
> Should I upload some source code to the bzr system? Where exactly? Should
> someone create a new branch/folder for me? (I am sorry but I am not expert
> on CVS but I will try to learn).

Just to check, have you already submitted the problems you found with
udev, live-initramfs, and initramfs-tools as bugs against the relevant
packages?  It would be nice to get this fixed permanently so that FAI can
just depend on new-enough versions of the other packages.

--
Russ Allbery (rra at debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>