make-fai-bootfloppy?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 29 18:05:22 CEST 2009

I recently updated my fai server from etch to lenny and my FAI installation
broke. I'm working on setting everything up again but I am wondering about
make-fai-bootfloppy. I guess that's been depricated.

The problem is that I cannot do a PXE boot because I'm blind and I cannot
change the  BIOS. But the computers I need to install on are already set up
to boot from a CD. It doesn't look like fai-cd does what I want. I am
wondering if the old functionality of booting from a CD and mounting the
root via NFS can still be done.