Automating setup of disk_config files

Ryan Steele ryans at aweber.com
Mon Sep 22 15:45:19 CEST 2008

Hello list,

I was wondering if anybody has come up with, or if there exists, a
method or script(s) to automate the creation of the config files in the
disk_config/ directory.  I have many different classes I need to manage,
and it's rather laborious to manually construct a disk_config/ file for
each one.  I'm currently working on a script to automate the creation of
this file, but before I head too far down that path, I want to make sure
nothing already exists to serve this purpose.

Thanks,
Ryan