problem with secure apt

Henrik Kröger henrikkroeger at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:25:22 CET 2008

Hi!

When trying to install packages via fai softupdate.
I get the following message in software.log:

> WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!
> Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
> You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
> this is what you want to do.
>
>   ganglia-monitor cpucorenumber nettee
>
> Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
> To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": Abort.
> ERROR: 65280 65280
So these three packages never get installed...

The env var FAI_ALLOW_UNSIGNED=1 is enabled.

We have an unsigned repo,
but other packages are being installed without any fuss.

Do you now any hardcore switch to enable
installing those packages?

Henrik