FAI on Debian Lenny failing

Bjorn Meyer bjorn.m.meyer at gmail.com
Sun May 18 01:45:37 CEST 2008

Ok. Now I feel like a dummy. It appears that it was my local mirror that was
causing the problems. After getting the mirror cleaned up, the fai-setup ran
completely and I was able to get a client to boot with the sysinfo flag set.
I will work with this for a bit to get more familiar with everything.
However the end result is that I need to get it working on lenny as the
machine that it will be running on is running lenny. I tend to use the
testing flavour for my internal servers and stable for my firewall.

Thanks for the help. I may be posting again when I start working with lenny.

Bjorn