FAI 3.2.5, Etch, /initrd.img is a damaged link

Stefan Tichy dlist at pi4tel.de
Tue May 13 22:07:48 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 09:03:45PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > I found that command in FAI Guide on page 11 (including "-r") and
> > used it. "make-fai-nfsroot -v" runs without error.
>
> Thomas, please update the FAI guide.

IMHO it is not a bug in FAI guide. The example using "-r" and "-v"
is helpfull to recreate a problem and to get enough output to
document it. In my situation it was appropriate to rebuild
everything using make-fai-nfsroot, but that might not be true for
others.

Regards

--
Stefan Tichy ( dlist at pi4tel.de )