magic_storage. TEST and return of experience.

william Famy william.famy at laposte.net
Fri Mar 28 19:13:15 CET 2008

Michael Tautschnig a écrit :
> Hi William,
>
> First of all: Thank you very much for testing setup-storage in various
> configurations -- especially RAID lacks testing...
__________________________________
[wf:]
No pb. i want to use FAI so i can do some test.

> This problem should be fixed in SVN revision 4855 - could you test it again? It
> was simply lacking the code for handling the spare option - sorry!
[wf:]
I will test it tomorow or tuesday. I have to install the server ASAP.

I'll send you the report.

>> I am interesting to use the crypto setup (LURKS) I am ready to test any
>> solution tha can do it.
>>
> It was planned to integrate this into setup-storage, but I haven't found the
> time to look into this yet.
[wf:]
I will work on this way this week. I will try to create small script
(bash or python) to do the work, may be they will be useful if I manage
to do it?

I want to crypt all but /boot or all and /boot in an usb stick.

Regards