Newbie on FAI

Walter den Besten w.denbesten at nimbuzz.com
Fri Mar 14 18:48:53 CET 2008

I am trying to use fai to install our new servers, but for now, no
luck on there.

When I try to use the demo file, and install the demohost, I get a
machine which is installed, but only the memtest application is
installed.

Do I need to copy the linux kernel files to /boot manually onto the
server? Or should that be one of the steps which should be in the demo
files?

I can't find the place where that should happen.

I end up with a machine with only a grub directory and an memtest68
file in /boot..

Thanks for the advice,

Walter den Besten