etch-fai-server should install lenny-client

lee hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:29:11 CEST 2008

I was going down a similar road...and was pointed to the multi-distro
information...I did not end up needing to, as my server, client, etc
are all lenny....put I can say this much - no, they do not have to be
the same, and i think the thing you will have to look into is creating
the proper base.tgz ......someone else could say more

where to start looking:
try here http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/FAI_multi-distribution
and search the mailing list (note: I found it better to search the
mailling list from google than the archive site, as it seemed to miss
threads)

good luck!

--
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive." -- Thomas Jefferson