live-initramfs issue when booting fai

Roel van der Made r.vandermade at marktplaats.nl
Wed Jan 30 16:50:15 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm having the following issue when booting fai 3.2.4 with kernel
2.6.24. The boot seems to go fine, intializes all interfaces and
hardware correctly but the moment after mounting the nfsroot and
bringing up the network interface I get dropped into a shell like this:

bnx2: eth0: using MSI
bnx2: eth0 NIC SerDes Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex
RPC: Registered udp transport module.
RPC: Registered tcp transport module.

BusyBox v1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3-4) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

Full debug log is available at:

http://pastebin.com/m3643ee0e

Does anyone have an idea?