Debian lenny with etch chrooted. Fai-setup fails

Javi Legido javilegido at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:07:43 CET 2008

Hi.

I have a lenny Debian running, and I debootrstraped a etch distro
inside, becasu (tell me if not) fai only runs under a 'stable' -
'etch' debian distro.

Well, I installed all the packages recommended, and finally ran 'fai.setup -v'

The logs:

http://pastebin.com/m1958cbba
http://pastebin.com/m179c607e

I'm sure about fai-setup failed because an invalid netmask error, but
searching with grep, I can't find the file where writes the output
"Re-exporting directories for NFS kernel daemon...exportfs: invalid
netmask" to solve it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advice