Compiling source code on FAI client

dominik baenninger baenni at kiecks.de
Tue Feb 12 08:40:00 CET 2008

Thanks for your tip, but I still have some difficulties. When I proceed
as you described, the code will be compiled, but the output file will be
written to root directory. So, I have to change the directory for
compilation.  I thought that something like

$ROOTCMD cd /home/cluster/clustersoft
$ROOTCMD gcc /home/cluster/clustersoft/test.c

resp.

$ROOTCMD cd /home/cluster/clustersoft
$ROOTCMD gcc test.c

should work, but obviously, it does not :(  Any help is apreciated.
Dominik

--
Dominik Bänninger
Oetlingerstrasse 45