Ubuntu hardy (8.04) problems

Olivier Le Thanh Duong olivier at lethanh.be
Wed Feb 6 17:26:58 CET 2008

There was a similar problem  in Gutsy, the UnionFS version shipped in
the kernel doesn't support write over NFS. I got around the problem by
creating the NFSROOT (and therefore the boot CD) under Feisty but
putting the Gutsy installation base in it, but it's not a clean way to
do it. My method is explained in more details here :
http://staz.be/wiki/FAI_GUTSY
(sorry I promised to migrate the HowTo to the FAI Wiki but still hasn't done so)

Olivier