NFSROOT, for AOE booting

Jean Spirat jeanspirat at squirk.org
Wed Dec 17 17:24:50 CET 2008

> I guess it would be interesting for FAI if we could claim to work with
> AOE SAN's - but I also guess you will not get too much help with it -
> mainly lacking experience, not willingness to help - I didn't see AOE
> being mentioned here before.

yes thanks for your insight on this.

I agree that this is not a setup that is seen everywhere and i would
really like to see FAI support this i am sure this is not so much
complicated but i lack knowledge on the live initramsfs part.
Do you know where is the best place to get knowledgeable people for this
particular part ?

I think if aoe is working we could quickly also add iscsi and other san
system.

regards,
Jean.