tg3 network cards

Ralf Utermann ralf.utermann at physik.uni-augsburg.de
Thu Dec 4 16:09:05 CET 2008

Ryan Steele wrote:
[...]
> I should probably clarify here - obviously Broadcom takes most of the
> blame, as this doesn't happen with nicer Intel NICs.  But I think
Hi Ryan,
then I don't understand why exactly the same hardware boots
without problems from a Debian etch/FAI3.1.8 server. I should
probably test the etch environment with an FAI kernel using a
klibc-utils backported from lenny. Do you have a chance to
test your system against an etch/fai3.1.8 server?
I would really like to understand this problem.

Bye, Ralf
--
        Ralf Utermann