FAI 3.2.9 released, lenny support

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Aug 12 16:21:09 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I just uploaded the new FAI version 3.2.9, which now supports the next
Debian version called lenny. We had a FAI developers meeting last
weekend, where we did most of the changes so that this version now
runs with lenny. It uses the Debian kernel (currently 2.6.25) and aufs
(another union fs), for booting and also includes the new partition
tool (called setup-storage) which can also configure softraid and
LVM's. Putting this line into your sources.list files will give you
the new version.

    deb http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download lenny koeln

Thanks to all who helped in preparing this release.