Adding a splash image during FAI installation
osburg at osburg.org
Fri Aug 8 11:45:10 CEST 2008
I did that a long time ago. You can use the normal Debian Pkgs:
bootsplash - Enables a graphical boot screen
bootsplash-theme-debian - The bootsplash theme debian
linux-patch-bootsplash - Bootsplash enables a graphical boot screen (kernel-patch)
usplash - Userspace bootsplash utility
There is plenty of information around, but I think it is still quite some work.
* TOUZEAU DAVID <david.touzeau at fr.kaspersky.com> [080808 11:41]:
> Fai works very well now my iso cd is on production mode.
> Did somebody create or have a procedure to add a splash image during the
> insallation mode ?
> David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu 7.04 feisty
> FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php artica for postfix management console
> (http://www.artica.fr) icq:160018849
* Oliver Osburg - Software and System Architect *
* email: osburg at osburg.org phone: +49 179 50 76 784 *
* note: All above is my opinion unless said otherwise *
* One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, *
* One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them. *
More information about the linux-fai