Adding a splash image during FAI installation

Oliver Osburg osburg at osburg.org
Fri Aug 8 11:45:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

I did that a long time ago. You can use the normal Debian Pkgs:

bootsplash - Enables a graphical boot screen
bootsplash-theme-debian - The bootsplash theme debian
linux-patch-bootsplash - Bootsplash enables a graphical boot screen (kernel-patch)
usplash - Userspace bootsplash utility

There is plenty of information around, but I think it is still quite some work.

Hth,

Oliver

* TOUZEAU DAVID <david.touzeau at fr.kaspersky.com> [080808 11:41]:

--
 *  Oliver Osburg    -     Software and System Architect  *
 *  email: osburg at osburg.org     phone: +49 179 50 76 784 *