Installation hangs at TASKBEGIN instsoft

Oliver Osburg osburg at osburg.org
Tue May 15 09:18:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

you should be able to see what is going on on the client by loggin in
via ssh and looking at /tmp/fai/software.log

I'd guess that some software asks a question. If you know which pkg is
the cause for the hang, you can tune up debconf to do a true unattended
install.

Hth,

Oliver

* Torsten Schlabach <tschlabach at gmx.net> [070515 01:18]:

--
 *  Oliver Osburg    -     Software and System Architect  *
 *  email: osburg at osburg.org     phone: +49 179 50 76 784 *