FAI 3.18 and Debian lenny

nkgautz nkgautz at mopipi.ub.bw
Tue Jun 26 15:21:30 CEST 2007

I have been trying to run 'fai-setup'  and so far it fails with the
error message:
    fai-nfsroot: Depends fai-client but it is not going to be installed.

When I execute 'make-fai-nfsroot' I get  the same message. After chroot
/srv/fai/nfsroot and trying apt-get install fail-client, it says
packages 'perl' and 'file' are not installable!

machine is an intel p4 running 2 Debian Linux 2.6.18-4-686 (so called
'lenny').

Question.  Have i missed something? local mirror (partial) seems ok.
base.tgz is created without any problems.

Nkgau