New alpha version

Pedro Miguel Guerreiro pmguerre at ualg.pt
Wed Jul 11 14:52:30 CEST 2007

> A new alpha version is available at
>
> http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/beta/fai_1.1-alpha-1.deb

Please do not use the same version number as the previous (alpha) release.
This should have been -alpha-2, has -alpha-1 was the first one.

If you do 'dch -i' it will open debian/changelog, and automatically increment
the Debian release version. See 'man dch' for other options.

If you don't have dch, install the devscripts package.

> After the GUUG conference in cologne, I will go to make fai a package
> using debhelper and maybe using CVS and I hope to become a Debian
> maintainer. Then documentation will be the next task.

I'm using CVS to build my Debian packages, in case you need any help.

Thanks,
Pedro Guerreiro