FAI cancel client install during HD partitioning.

Marcelo Santana marcgsantana at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 17 20:06:15 CET 2007

Hi folks.

Only today I could to try do make as Thomas and others had suggested to
solve my problem.  Now, I've got the error message below:

Partitioning local harddisks
setup_harddisks version 0.40fai
Probing disks:  /dev/cciss/c0d0
"Disks found:Disk /dev/cciss/c0d0: cannot get geometry"
"Illegal division by zero at /usr/sbin/setup_harddisks line 298."

I've tried to solve the error indicated by setup_harddisks script, but
I've not had any success.  And I've tried to find message on FAI mail
history with same or similar error but I've not had too.

Does someone know how to solve that error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Marcelo