FAI partitioning.

Ralph Crongeyer ralph at crongeyer.com
Tue Jan 16 19:22:36 CET 2007

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.
As far as the software RAID setup goes, I don't know?
This is the first time I've set up a SW Raid. However doing it this way if
one set gets out of sync only that set needs to resync vs the entire disk.

Does anyone else have any advice on this?

Thanks!

Ralph