FAI partitioning.

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Tue Jan 16 17:55:17 CET 2007

On 1/16/07, Ralph Crongeyer <ralph at crongeyer.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I want to have the last logical partition use the remaining disk space, is
> this correct just 0- ?

Looks good, I am not sure if zero values work well, if not you might
do something like 10-
Do you see an error when you try this? Which one?

And, maybe a bit OT, and maybe I have just no enoughj knowledge about
SW RAID, but when doing RAID, isn't it better to take the full disks
and make the sw raid on them, then partition above the md devices
instead of paritioning the raw device, and doing sw raid for single
paritions (as it looks what you want to do here)?

Henning