SW_RAID in 3.x

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Aug 22 18:57:10 CEST 2007

also sprach Per Foreby <perf at ddg.lth.se> [2007.08.22.1819 +0200]:
> 1. Just copy the configuration from 2.10 (minus the mkinitrd script),
> 2. download new versions from the wiki, or
> 3. avoid software raid?

4. Use the hook on the wiki to create the arrays, make sure to
   install mdadm, a Debian kernel image and initramfs-tools on the
   clients, and it should all work.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

"it isn't pollution that's harming the environment.
 it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
                                                          - dan quayle

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net