fai on redhat/fedora/foo

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Tue Apr 10 18:43:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 08 April 2007 21:27, Henning Sprang wrote:
> On 3/21/07, Holger Levsen <debian at layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Did you have any further experiences with this?

Yes. I now create the rpms with alien and fixed install_packages to work, if
apt isnt installed :)

I'll publish the code in a branch shortly.

> BTW: running FAI on Fedora is not really necessary to install fedora with
> FAI.

Right. I dont want to install fedora with fai, but from fedora live-cds :) I
just want to update the systems with fai ;-) And I don't want a
nfs/fai-server around...

> Still, I'd be happy if you'd share some of the things you did...

Will do, will do. No worries :)

regards,
	Holger