Testing changes in FAI

Jens Dreger jens.dreger at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 20 10:11:48 CEST 2006

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 09:46:35AM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> I had the same idea as Michael who suggest a new action like test. IMO
> this would be the best way to implement such a functionality.

For us it would be much more important to simulate softupdates than
installs. So one new action won't do it. Rather a -n option to the
fai script which makes the following action into a dry-run. This is
also what one would expect :)

Regards,

Jens.

--
Jens Dreger                      Freie Universitaet Berlin
dreger at physik.fu-berlin.de       Fachbereich Physik - ZEDV